New Price! CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Certified. Maroon 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid XLE Touring FWD E-CVT Automatic 2.5L 4-Cylinder Atkinson-Cycle DOHC 16V low miles, only 39797 miles, One Owner, Accident Free CarFax, Sunroof / Moonroof, Heated Leather Seats, Navigation / GPS / NAV, Rear Backup Camera, Avalon Hybrid XLE Touring, 2.5L 4-Cylinder Atkinson-Cycle DOHC 16V, Almond w/Leather Seat Trim.
Recent Arrival! 39/40 Highway/City MPG
Toyota Certified Used Hybrids Details:
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* Roadside Assistance
* Battery 8 years/100,000 miles (whichever comes first) from original in-service date. Roadside Assistance for 1 Year
* Vehicle History
* Transferable Warranty
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* 160 Point Inspection
Located in Lakewood CO, and serving the greater Denver area, including Boulder, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Westminster, Arvada, and Broomfield. WWW.STEVINSONTOYOTAWEST.COM.
* Exceptional fuel economy for a large sedan; upscale and quiet interior with roomy seating front and rear; large trunk. Source: Edmunds
* The Toyota Avalon Hybrid sedan is more than just the company's flagship car. It is a stylishly modern, extremely comfortable, Super Ultra Low Emission Vehicle. It has room for five with a bold design that turns heads wherever it goes. It features bold sculpting, sleek aggressive lines and a masculine stance. Step inside and experience the splendor of the quiet and refined cabin with improved headroom for rear passengers. Its interior has an impressive finish, with high-end materials, and user-friendly controls.The Avalon Hybrid lets you choose between ECO, EV, and Sport Modes, and it uses Hybrid Synergy Drive. The system utilizes a 2.5-Liter 4-Cylinder gasoline engine, plus an electric motor, high voltage battery pack, and regenerative braking, which all work together. It lets you run on engine power, electric power, or a combination of the two. The hybrid system net power is 200 Horsepower, and it gets an EPA estimated 40 MPG City and 39 MPG Highway. The Avalon Hybrid comes with Optitron instrumentation with power meter for the hybrid system, speedometer, a TFT Multi-Information Display that has settings you can customize, current/average fuel economy, energy monitor and warning messages, ECO, EV, and Sport Mode Indicators, and if you get the Limited it can show navigation with turn-by-turn directions. The Avalon Hybrid comes standard with climate control, leather-trimmed steering wheel with Multi-Information Display, audio, and Bluetooth hands-free phone controls, push button start, and heated outside mirrors. For safety, all Avalon Hybrids come standard with a backup camera, 10 airbags, Driver and front passenger Whiplash-Injury-Lessening seats, Anti-Lock Brakes, Traction Control, Vehicle Stability Control and more. Source: The Manufacturer Summary